Why Chose Us?
There are many conveyancers and solicitors in New South Wales, but the following factors separates Strictly Conveyancing from them all.
- They provide their clients with support, advice and confidence that the stress is removed.
- Their Licensed Conveyancers provide each client with the best options dependent on their individual circumstances.
- They offer fixed fee conveyancing fees without any nasty surprises at the end of the transaction.
- They provide free unlimited & comprehensive contract reviews.
- Your matter is handled by a Licensed Conveyancer, not by a fresh or junior office assistant.
Why buy off the plan?
In recent years buying off the plan has become very famous, especially for investors and home buyers.
This Concept has advantages both for the purchaser and the developer. From the purchaser’s point of view, the property which may not be completed can be purchased at today’s prices. This can be a real benefit in this time of rising prices.
From the developer’s point of view, sales from the plan mean that the purchases are committed to an agreed price. This helps the developers in reducing the commercial risk and securing a purchaser in the early stages of the development. Off the plan purchases do have additional risks and a prudent purchaser should speak one of our Licensed Conveyancers before committing to such a purchase.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a property, speak with one of the Licensed Conveyancers
Strictly Conveyancing provides property law and conveyancing services that gives their clients full peace of mind. Contact one of their Licensed Conveyancers to discuss your free contract review, obtain advice so that you can move forward with confidence. Their fixed fee and conveyancing services and expertise are some of the most competitive in Australia.